It is so challenging to write about the own self. I have been on my own healing journey for more than a decade and my main motivation were my kids at the beginning. From the urge to not act out my old wounds onto them, it became an urge to find inner peace.
I do feel we have the chance to grow within ourselves every second of our awake life, yet it is within our own hands to decide how far we wish to go and which aspect we want to bring to our consciousness.
To me, I was just so fed up with all the old triggers and self-destructive patterns, so I decided to jump right into the mess and clear out as much as possible. So I decided to work on every kind of issue which came to my awareness. After a while, it became clear, how every step was just allowing another layer to come to the surface, yet I trusted I would get closer to where I wanted to be with every step.
This is why I am still allowing myself to look into the dark pit, bringing up whatever wants to be seen and screams for attention. I found peace within the insight, that we as humans are a work in progress and this is exactly what we came here for: to grow and expand and this is what I am doing and also who I am.
- Certified as Clinical Hypnotherapist by Marisa Peer School
- Certified in Rapid Transformational Therapy by Marisa Peer School
- Certified Hypnotherapist by Marisa Peer School
- Trauma Releasing Exercises
- Institut für systemische Hypnosetherapy
- Workshop mit Brian Weiss, Workshop mit Joe Dispenza
- 180 Stunden medizinische Grundlagen
- Intro Somatic Experiences (SE), Intro Rolfing, Intro Sacred Sound Vicky Dodd, Intro Authentische Kommunikation